Thursday, July 11, 2013

Welcome

"a travel blog capturing the expeditions of a wanderlust 17 year old through photos and stories"

And that's exactly what this will be.


While on exchange in Finland last summer, I kept a blog to share my experience with everybody. After just a few posts, I started wanting to post more and more. I found out that I really liked to share stories and pictures with people, whether with friends, family, or strangers.


And that's why I started this blog: to share my travel stories and pictures with you. I hope that through my excursions I'll be able to post as much as possible. And maybe I'll be able to spread that travel fever.


One of my favorite parts about traveling is foreign language. As you might wonder, the title of the blog "homme de voyage" is in French, meaning "man of travel". French is by far the foreign language that I'm most proficient in, followed by Finnish and then certain words and phrases in Dutch, German, Swedish, Russian, and many others. My motto: As long as you can communicate, you're all set.


So here's to a long journey ahead, and I hope you will follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment